- Wash hands with Hibiclens and use a nailbrush before, and after every guest.
- Wear a clean uniform, mask, exam gloves and face shield during treatment for each guest.
- Take guests temperature upon arrival.
- Have clients remove street clothes and put on provided gown and slippers.
- Provide a bag or area for clients street clothes to be hung or stored during treatment.
- Have clients put on provided fresh hair protective cap and mask.
- Have clients use provided hand sanitizer.
- Next have clients use provided sanitized pen and read and sign Covid waiver.
- Place client in Sanitized BAB.
- If possible open windows and use a hospital grade air purifier, between clients to purify the air.
- Run a fan during treatment to direct air away from myself and my guest towards the window,
- Keep hand sanitizer and hospital disinfectant spray at work station.
- Use hospital grade disinfectants to sanitize all communal areas between each guest.
- Floor is steam mopped before and after each client.
- Treatment bed is sanitized ,fresh sheets and fresh blanket are put on.
Recommendations for a safer workplacejsk12342020-08-26T11:50:00-07:00